Oct. 25–27, 2017
The annual Colorado Governor’s Tourism Conference offers an ideal environment for tourism experts and industry leaders to explore avenues to build upon past successes and discuss future directions. Participants may assess current activities and formulate new, innovative approaches to market the state and their individual locales and businesses. Speakers from throughout the country will challenge and inspire participants, and several individuals who have made outstanding contributions to the industry will be honored.
The 2017 Governor's Colorado Tourism Conference will be held October 25–27 in Grand Junction.
Rural Tourism Scholarships
There are opportunities for those interested in promoting Colorado's rural tourism offerings. Each scholarship will include conference registration and reimbursement for lodging and travel expenses. Reimbursement for lodging and travel expenses will be awarded and will not exceed $300. Five scholarships will be awarded for the 2017 conference.
• Only one (1) entry will be considered for any individual.
• Only complete online applications will be accepted for review.
• Applications not prepared according to guidelines or incomplete may be disqualified.
Applications should demonstrate the following:
• Dedication to rural Colorado tourism • Passion for the tourism industry
• High degree of financial need
• Strong desire to attend the conference for the first time
Deadline: Online application must be submitted by Friday, August 18, at 5pm.
Questions : Please email Jill Lammers, Director of Destination Development, at [email protected] with inquiries.